外文名称：Liquid Physics 2D
UNITY3D 2D物流流体插件下载|Liquid Physics 2D
This plugin works with all versions (free and pro) of Unity 5 and Unity 4.6, however if you are using a Mac it will not work with the free version of Unity 4.6!!
Make your game wet!
Liquid Physics 2D is, as the name suggests, a 2D physics engine plugin for Unity. It's based on a version of Box2D and LiquidFun (an extension of Box2D).
It's an easy to use tool that allows you to create advanced physics based games and simulations within the Unity engine. It can simulate tens of thousands of particles in real time to create realistic fluid effects.
It can even simulate 1000’s of particles in real-time on modern mobile devices. (ios and android)
Please downlaod our new android testbed app here.
You can also download our ios testbed app here.
Check out our new trailer here.
========== SUPPORT ==========
NB!! Before using this asset you must follow these instructions:
For Unity 4
Move the 'Plugins' and 'Gizmos' folders from the LiquidPhysics2D folder to your projects Assets folder.
For Unity 5
Move the 'Gizmos' folder from the LiquidPhysics2D folder to your projects Assets folder.
This plugin works with all versions (free and pro) of Unity 5 and Unity 4.6, however if you are using a Mac it will not work with the free version of Unity 4.6!
This plugin is actively being developed and supported by our team. You can expect frequent updates.
Please visit our dedicated support forums for more information or even request your own features.
Please also subscribe to our dedicated YouTube channel to view our frequently uploaded trailers and tutorial videos.
========== FEATURE LIST ==========
- Simulate various kinds of liquids, gels, jellies, dust etc.
- Simulate tens of thousands of particles in real-time.
- Optimized to run on mobile devices and arm processors
- Comprehensive Box2D functionality available including all 10 joints
- Supports Unity's nested transforms and Box2D's multiple fixtures per body with different offsets and rotations
- Fully functional UI in Unity to easily create and edit scenes with LiquidFun shapes and particles
- Unity C# helper classes to help manage the simulation
- Various prefabs included to aid in game creation (particle creator, destroyer, accelerator etc.)
- Several easy ways available via helper classes to query the simulation and obtain contact data for your gameplay.
- Video tutorials
- Fully commented code
- Supported and tested platforms (windows, osx, android, iOS, Windows Phone)
- Multiple particle drawers for one particle system: draw particles differently based on user data or group
- Ability to choose in particle system update method which buffers to get (position, color, velocity, weight, userdata)
- Graphical example scenes
- Metaball renderer shader
========== PLANNED FEATURES LIST ==========
- Collision filtering C# helper code in Unity
- Linux support
- Save the state of a particle system (ie fill a container with liquid, wait for it to settle then save, so when game starts liquid is settled)
========== Notes ==========
Please use Unity version 4.5.0 or higher.
If you have trouble getting the plugin to work please go here.
The plugin works excellently on old android devices, even devices like the Galaxy S2 perform very well.
If you would like to check out a game made with LP2D, check out our very own "Blob-E Bird":